Register

Closed Thread

06-05-2013, 02:56 PM
Default Password reset isn't working.

I can't get the password reset to work. I've tried over ten times, five times with my spam filter completely disabled and I still haven't received a reset email after 24 hours.

I'm sure the email address on my account is correct since I have been receiving my renewal notices.

In the last 24 hours, I've received plenty of other email (and spam) and also two more spry renewal notices.

Is there anyway you guys can check it out? I know it has worked before as I have old reset emails from 2010.

A guy on the 888-808-7779 number told me that all I can do is to fill out the legal form to update my email address address on the account, but I'm not sure how this is going to get me my password.

Can you guys offer any advice? I'm not getting much through the 888 number as they say they can't even pull up my account with out my password.

06-05-2013, 11:12 PM

Calling the sales/support number is the best I can offer with regard to this. You might try having them change your email address to one on a different provider (like gmail or similar) in case there's something funky going on with your existing email address.
Closed Thread