I was referred to Spry from PHP.net. I'm considering the Shared Hosting Plan #3 and would like more details on PHP 5 usage. It is my understanding that CPanel is included, which can be used to opt into PHP v5. I've also seen from various threads on this forum that people are recompiling PHP to include XSLT and CURL modules (I need these).
1. Is recompiling PHP with additional modules allowed in Plan 3?
Also a few other questions:
2. CPanel is discussed on the forums, but not mentioned on the shared hosting page. Is it included?
3. Are these machines backed up?
4. It says 10 domains included, can sub-domains be added (e.g., sub.domain.com)? Unlimited?
5. Can I accomplish all of this with Plan #2 instead of Plan #3? (yes, i'm cheap).