Thread: Service Issues

Junior Member Newbie

Default Service Issues

I've been noticing the past few days, that the service has been "spotty" It went down the past 2 nights around 4am (for around 15 minutes), and other times throughout the day. I don't know if this is network or power related, but the spry website is down at the same time as mine...

Junior Member Newbie

Alright, this is really starting to annoy me. Here's some more information. Only certain IP addresses go down on my server (and were down from 03:30 to 03:35 this morning) (and 03:47-03:53). Here's what IP's I know of
    64.79.198.22 - UP
    64.79.198.164 - UP
    64.79.200.147 - UP

209.59.197.207 - DOWN
    66.249.18.134 - DOWN

SPRY - DOWN

I do not know about the rest of my IP addresses, but that's what I know of for now....

Former Employee Power Poster

The issue you are experiencing is not due to server's being down. I have examined the server's in question and their uptime encompasses the outages you've mentioned. This would seem to be a networking potentially routing issue. In order to better diagnose this, could you please submit traceroutes to the IPs that you said were up and down (one from each) so that we can see if there are different routes taken and thus our network administrator will be better able to investigate.

You can submit a ticket at https://www.spry.com/support/myaccount.

Junior Member Newbie

I have submitted a ticket on this issue. Thanks for the reply... I'll see if it happens this morning, so I can send another set of traceroutes...