Registrar: NAME.NET LLC
    Whois Server: whois.name.net
    Referral URL:
    Name Server: NS1.GREYNO2.NET
    Name Server: NS2.GREYNO2.NET
    Updated Date: 06-may-2007
    Creation Date: 06-may-2007
    Expiration Date: 06-may-2008

Created on 06/06/2007 which was me but i dont have access needs to be sorted !
    Where are you getting that info? I have tried using WHOIS both form the command line and at dnsstuff.com and have not gotten any info on the domain. Unfortunately the registration you are seeing is not the registration you placed with us, as we use enom for registrations, not name.net. If someone else placed a registration for the domain on the same day and it completed first then we will not be able to register the domain for you. We can offer a credit or refund, but you would have to contact the other registrant if you still wanted the domain.

Junior Member Newbie

it wasnt registered until i payed for it.
    I payed for it and it showed up then on the whois so
    it looks like you have taken a good domain off me or alike:/

Member Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by greg2414
    it wasnt registered until i payed for it.
    I payed for it and it showed up then on the whois so
    it looks like you have taken a good domain off me or alike:/
    No, this is not something we do. Depending on how you checked for the domain's availability beforehand though it is possible that someone else has done this.

Junior Member Newbie

i need to know the problem now , then we can go from there so please get the problem !

Member Newbie

The problem is that someone else has registred the domain with name.net. There are ways to contest a registration, but I don't know much about them. As such this will have to be handled by someone else here who knows more about this type of thing. As I said, I have created a ticket regarding this matter, and will refer it to those who know more about domain registrations than I do. However they will not be in until tomorrow as we run a reduced staff during the weekend. I apologize for the inconvienence.