Thread: About the 30 day money back guarantee

Junior Member Newbie

Default About the 30 day money back guarantee

Hi there,

I've sent a ticket on this Saturday askin for refund. Updated the same ticket a few hours ago. And still no responses.

What should i do to get my money back ? cause i need this money to apply for a bigger and better VPS plan here at SPRY.

Thank you for your time.

Paulo Aiello

Member Newbie

The billing department doesn't currently work during the weekend. They should get to your refund sometime today.

Junior Member Newbie

still, no responses.

anything wrong ?

Former Employee Power Poster

The money back guarantee is for those who find that a VPS is more than the client needs in terms of power and/or administratior or that it does not meet their needs. However, if you are planning on switching to a different plan, it is best to submit a ticket either to support or sales saying that you need to change the plan or simply upgrade the account. The amount you have already paid will be applied to the new product and any difference in cost will result in an invoice that will be sent to you.

Our billing deparment has a number of tickets to handle from this weekend and they should address your request within the next 24 hours.

Junior Member Newbie

Well, as i said. I want a better vps with best performance, and more data transfer.

That means VPS100 wont meet my needs.

Since i'll start looking for a better one, i'd like to get the money back, so i have the freedom to choose applying here or wherever i think its a good place for me, in terms of price and all stuff listed above.