Thread: Domain reseller...

Junior Member Newbie

Question Domain reseller...

Have Spry a white label domain registration product?, or an API in order to provide to my customers a control panel for their domains?

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

Forum Administrator Power Poster Lyle@Spry's Avatar

Hello,

No, Spry does not offer a domain registration reseller product.

Junior Member Newbie

Thanks Lyle,

ok, I can still buying the domains but exists any way to provide to my customers a username/password pair to manage their domains? and generate EPP auth keys by example..

Thank you.

Forum Administrator Power Poster Lyle@Spry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by andphe
    ok, I can still buying the domains but exists any way to provide to my customers a username/password pair to manage their domains? and generate EPP auth keys by example..
    No, unless you count giving your customers your Spry.com username and password to access your account.

Junior Member Newbie

Thank you Lyle for answer quickly....

Member Newbie

The other option would be to register the domain names under new accounts for each client. That would give each of them their own access to the control panel where they could manage the domains.

Unfortunately, doing it in that manner would mean that you no longer had access to manage all of the domains.

Junior Member Newbie

for some strange reason I don't got a notification for your reply ToddatSpry, but thank you for your reply, I realy don't like create a new account for each customer for the reasons that you mentioned, I'm most inclined to make a script that can make the request to mywebpayment and parse the html produced there, and give to the user a basic control over their domains, let see further if I find some of time and power to do that...

Thank you guys...
    Last edited by andphe; 09-05-2007 at 11:45 AM.
    www.misucursalvirtual.com - Los expertos en Mambo en Espaņol