Thread: Problems With Domain Renewal

Junior Member Newbie

Default Problems With Domain Renewal

Hello

I have always had good service from you guys for about 3 year now on Sunday Noticed my site(www[dot]seamanvikingbands[dot]com which is a website for my old highschool marching band) no longer took me to the right place it goes to some advertisement website. My frist thought is I overlooked renewing my domain when I went to mywebpayment I noticed I did have an invoice but it was not due until the following day. I paid the invoice and expected the site to return to normal after a bit. no such luck I went back to mywebpayment and looked at my invoices to make sure they all were good which they were, but when I went to Home My Sites My Packages I noticed my domain had a status of error. I waited overnight to see if maybe it was just something you guys needed to resolve. after a couple days of waiting I created a support ticket (#316175) about this problem. I thought I might here back from someone, but after 2 days I haven't heard a thing from my ticket. So I was just wondering if there was anything you guys could do to help me. seeing how the marching band this site is for is just starting their season and I kinda need to get the site back so I can post some documents and other things.

any help would be appreciated,

Luke
    Last edited by Luturn27; 08-09-2007 at 08:33 PM.

Junior Member Newbie

Nevermind on this someone got back to me on my ticket and the whole problem has been fixed. Thank you anyway though

Former Employee Newbie

Default Registration problem

I spoke with the billing department and the cleared the error. My apologies for the delay. If you are still having issues please let me know.