Thread: seems spry blocked me

Junior Member Newbie

Default seems spry blocked me

today i regestered a domain with spry.com
    after few hours i noticed i cant access to the https://www.mywebpayment.com/
    i tried to reset my password , bot no hope

then i recieved an email from payapl , that said Spry Hosting (paypal@spry.com) has issued you a full or partial refund for your payment.

im really confused , i tried to solve my problem by searching on FAQ , HELP DESK , etc

but i cant login to help desk and in other parts of the spy.com i cant find anything to solve this issue

its my second domain that i registered with spry.com and im very interested to continue shoping in this company but ....
    it seems spry.com blocked me for some reasons
    if its so , please tell me why ?

regards

Former Employee Power Poster

The inability to login and the paypal refund were conducted as our fraud prevention system flagged the domain order as potentially fraudulent. You should have received an email requesting verification.

If are response was not received within a 24-48 hour period as mentioned in the email, the domain is automatically released due to fraud and the money refunded.

This is the only time that domains can be released. We cannot release domains and refund in the order was valid but an error in the domain name occurred.

If the order was incorrectly marked as Fraud, you will need to email inquiry@spry.com to have them reactivate the account to allow to you reorder. We will still most likely need verification, so you will need to watch for an email from us asking for verification. If you do not receive it within 24 hours, I would suggest logging into the support site at https://www.spry.com/support/myaccount and view the request there.

Junior Member Newbie

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by spry-jd
    The inability to login and the paypal refund were conducted as our fraud prevention system flagged the domain order as potentially fraudulent. You should have received an email requesting verification.
    i never recieved an email
    If are response was not received within a 24-48 hour period as mentioned in the email, the domain is automatically released due to fraud and the money refunded.
    my domain and account and ... locked in less than 5 hours ,any idea ?

If the order was incorrectly marked as Fraud, you will need to email inquiry@spry.com to have them reactivate the account to allow to you reorder. We will still most likely need verification, so you will need to watch for an email from us asking for verification. If you do not receive it within 24 hours, I would suggest logging into the support site at https://www.spry.com/support/myaccount and view the request there.
    shall i contact that email now ?
    i dont know what type of verifiation you mean
    but im not Frauding spry.com , why i must Fraud
    i noticed my domain is pending to cancel
    please tell me what must i do