Thread: Point me to Domain Transfer pages please.

Junior Member Newbie

Default Point me to Domain Transfer pages please.

I currently have domains with spry. I want to transfer a domain to spry. I am aquiring the EPP of the domain from the current registrar. I cannot seem to navigate to the correct location on www dot spry dot com to begin the transfer process. A dropdown menu on the Domain tab (similar to the Support tab) with options "New Domains", "Transfer Domain to Spry", "Renew Domains", etc.. would help. Also, registering new domains was easy.

Forum Administrator Power Poster Lyle@Spry's Avatar

Hello,

You can transfer domains to your Spry account through your My.Spry.com control panel. Select one of your domains and you will get the option to 'Transfer Domains' on the left side near the bottom of the menu.
    Last edited by DanL@Spry; 02-22-2008 at 11:35 PM.

Junior Member Newbie

Unhappy Transfer Domain without purchasing Package

My SPRY account is mainly for registering Domains. I have a virtual server with VPSLink.com a SPRY affiliate. I was able to transfer an existing domain as follows:

1) Obtain the EPP of the domain to transfer
    2) Navigate to www dot MyWebPayment dot com
    3) Using the My Sites menu navigate to My Domains and select "Register New Domain"
    4) Work your way through the wizard choosing a package and entering the EPP for the domain.
    5) Just before the point of purchase select the "start over" option. This will return you to a Transfer Domain form.
    6) Walk through the wizard again and select Transfer Domain only
    7) Check Out and your done.

Maybe there is a better way but I could not find it. Support advised me to go to My Domains but the only option was to add new domains via a package.
    Last edited by Gamecock; 10-29-2007 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Typing goof

Forum Administrator Power Poster Lyle@Spry's Avatar

Default Spry no longer accepts domain transfers from other registrars.

PLEASE SEE THIS THREAD, SPRY IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING DOMAIN TRANSFERS TO SPRY FROM OTHER REGISTRARS.