Thread: My Account Information

Junior Member Newbie

Default My Account Information

I have signed up for your CPanel VPS service.

I received my order confirmation email on Dec 21, 2007 @ 1:21AM. This email indicates I would receive "account information including username, password, and IP address within 24 hours of the receipt of this email".

It has been over 24 hours, you people have charged my credit card, and yet no such information has been received. (Yes, I have checked my spam box).

I have tried to submit a support ticket but keep getting greeting with an Internal Server Error.

This is not a very good first impression.

When am I going to be able to use what I have already paid for?

Junior Member Newbie

Well I guess I was mistaken in my assumption that someone from Spry.com's staff actually trolled these forums, and would be interested in helping.

Despite my problem being "escalated" over 24 hours ago, I still do not have access to my account. Charged my credit card within moments, still do not have my server days later - pathetic to say the least!

I am only seeking that which is rightfully due me. You accepted my payment - provide the service!

Does anyone here know Spry's refund policy. I am seriously doubting my decision to host with this "provider".

Junior Member Newbie

Yes, Spry staff members actually do occasionally post here, although the overall posting activity seems to have slowed to a crawl recently. Too bad, because forums can be a really helpful resource.

DT

Junior Member Newbie

Hi WinSaverPRO.

I'm checking our queue's for you, can you specify any ticket #, email, or domain name you purchased this with and I'll be glad to resolve the issue for you. I'm checking our orders now to see if maybe yours stands out, but a ticket # would expedite this .

Thanks!

Junior Member Newbie

@ DTinAZ:
    Too bad, because forums can be a really helpful resource.
    I agree, but with 23 staff members listed and none of them took enough interest to reply, it doesn't seem like much of a resource here. Shame.

@ TimW:

No offense intended but, you would be?

Junior Member Newbie

Sales / Billing Staff

Junior Member Newbie

Ah I see, thanks, there was nothing about your post that indicated you were staff here.

Thanks also for your interest, however, billing is not an issue - you folks were very efficient at charging my credit card. Rather, it was providing the service after you extracted payment that was the issue.

That, too, has now been resolved. It took 2 requests from me just to get the VPS setup, and a third request to actually get my account information. Apparently your tech support feels the customer should be happy that their server was setup, even if the customer has not been given access to it (and therefore, cannot use it). Very negligent support, at best.

I have opened another support ticket (some 15 hours ago). While this issue is not critical to my use of the server, the response I get (or fail to receive) will surely map the future for my association with Spry.