Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How long does it take to respond?

Junior Member Newbie

Default How long does it take to respond?

That's the question. How long does it take for Spry support to respond any problem query?

It's really frustrating to wait for days until somebody does some actions to my problem. I'm not complaining if the problem is minor, but my server is down since last thursday, and i get notified on friday that my server got hacked and need to reinstall. And not until saturday my VPS reinstalled after deciding which files to backup. And somehow it's still not working until today (sunday).

Since no answer to my ticket for hours, I finally decided to reinstall the server myself using virtuozzo, but apparently it doesn't include WHM in its installation so i can't do anything to restore my clients account. And now i'm still waiting for someone in Spry to help me with that. How much longer do i have to wait until my server working again?

I live in indonesia, so i call your 24/7 support phone using my skype only to find the answering machine. So i leave the message, but still no respond to my problem inquiry.

Junior Member Newbie

Default 24/7

I'm confused, what is 24/7 means? i never get the quick response.

Guys, this is serious. My VPS is down for 3 days.

Heloooooo ... ???????

Junior Member Newbie

You guys need a priority check in support system. SO that you know what problem need to solve immidiately. My VPS is down, that should be the 1st priority if you want 100% uptime guarantee.

And you guys need many tech support in house for 24/7 support. Cause i can see that there is only few of you (or one?) that standby fixing the problem. I see this when a reply to my support ticket only come in several hours, and when i re-open the ticket i must wait for another several hours to get respond.

Sometimes when i can't wait much longer, i try do the fix myself but at the same time your technician is working on it, which i don't know, so both fix is failed. And i need to wait again for several hours for someone to fix the mess. Poor me.

Junior Member Newbie

Is everyone dead in Spry?

Where is everyone????

ticket_number=395123

Junior Member Newbie

It's 9.44 AM in Seattle, Washington. And still no one touch my ticket.

Sucks!!

Junior Member Newbie

it's monday morning 9.47 AM in Seattle, so it's been 4 days since my VPS down.

What the hell

Senior Member Power Poster

It appears as though you have resolved the ticket which was submitted after receiving a reply from a Spry technician.

Please notify us if the issue persists, or if we may be of assistance in another matter (you are welcome to reopen your existing ticket to receive an expedited reply).

Junior Member Newbie

Yes, that's because you took so long to respond, and i tried to figured out myself what's going on and didn't want your technician working on it at the same time.

And i did reopen a new ticket (ticket_number=395340), and nobody even bother to touch it.

Junior Member Newbie

and i reopen again, here : 395504

please do something, smack your technician ass to get work on it

Senior Member Power Poster

I can appreciate your frustration, however, this is a public forum and it would be appreciated if you would refrain from derogatory language.

Please stop closing your own tickets - our technicians will never see your tickets if you close them before they may be responded to.

A technician is responding to your most recent ticket at this time.