Thread: Multiple domains on "Intermediate" plan???

Junior Member Newbie

Default Multiple domains on "Intermediate" plan???

Hello,

I just purchased your "Intermediate" plan. In the pre-sale description on the site it clearly states that you can host unlimited amount of domains on this plan ("Domains: Unlimited"). After payment I logged into my cPanel account and sadly discovered that I cannot add more domains than the one which I specified at setup (cPanel states "Addon Domains 0/0").

Now what is that? A bug from your side or a misleading of customers? I really expect from a company like you some kind of smooth operation, not a ticker creation within the first minutes of subscription. Please fix it asap.

Senior Member Power Poster

Please accept my apologies for this oversight on our part - I have updated the domain limit for the Intermediate plan, as requested.

Junior Member Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by DanL@Spry View Post
    Please accept my apologies for this oversight on our part - I have updated the domain limit for the Intermediate plan, as requested.
    Accepted.

Dan, your public forum seem to work faster than your customers trouble ticket system. I have already 3 tickets and no replies so far.

Regarding the case, the limit is now raised from 0 to unlimited, thank you! But still I cannot add a domain, because cPanel throws a DNS error. It says that I need to setup your (SPRY) domain server in the domain records, and only then I can add a domain. Now, this is totally obscure. Why I cannot add this domain first, set up the website till the end, and only then point the actual domain from the old hosting to the new one at SPRY? This is the way I was doing on 4 previous hosting providers withing several years.

All in all, it was too much hustle for me. I was expecting to work productively with this hosting and not submitting tickets from the very beginning. I decided to cancel. I hope that refund will go smooth and in the full paid amount.

Junior Member Newbie

OK, since my complain and cancellation many hours ago no action has been taken. The account is still not closed. The money are not yet returned. All 3 tickets are still open, not even one reply on them received. And this guys wanted to host my business? NO WAY!!! Avoid to work with them by all means!!! I'm opening a dispute at PayPal to return the payment. Also, be sure I'll spread the word about this scam at all related forums and user groups! What a waste of my time.

PS: If you moderators delete this message than it will only mean that they are even more corrupt and cannot handle critique.

Senior Member Power Poster

Quote Originally Posted by new1 View Post
    OK, since my complain and cancellation many hours ago no action has been taken. The account is still not closed. The money are not yet returned.
    Our billing department works Monday-Friday and was not in the office on Monday, September 1st, in observation of Labor Day.

It appears as though your cancellation has been processed at this time.