Thread: qmail crazy!

Junior Member Newbie

Default qmail crazy!

Our qmail looks crazy.
    I get always 3 or 4 times the same e-mail, of all e-mails (including my own tests) :/

I don't know what I can check. I reinstalled psa qmail, and still happening...

What I can do?

Tnx

Junior Member Newbie

My main gripe with qmail is it randomly picks one of my client domains and throws it in the incoming email header, so one client could see another clients domain name in the header. I'd rather it just show my main domain on all of them. I figure this has to be configurable, but damn if I can find it!

I get blank emails too, crazy ass qmail.

StephenAtSpry

From what I've heard, qmail isn't as bad as all that. The qmail shipped with Plesk is a whole `nother story. Apparently Plesk messes with qmail so bad the standard qmail community won't even support it.

If you have a specific issue with anything on your VPS, you can always submit a ticket through the support section of our website, but to be honest, qmail confuses us sometimes too =]

Junior Member Newbie

hehe. Well, I hate to bug you all with support for something seeminly insignificant like the domains in the email 'received by' headers being "random". I might send over a ticket if it bothers me enough... So far a client hasn't noticed (who but an admin looks at email headers?) If you all know of a fix... pass it on!