Thread: Requests?

Junior Member Newbie

Default Requests?

Is there a propper place to place requests?

I would like the option to change my password to what ever it is I desire for one.

I would also like the option to tell spry.com to send email to me encrypted with my public key. like by giving an option for encryption and if you select it to give a upload box to send a file containing the public key.

Besides those two issues I've fallen in love. I can do my own DNS and have it look exactly like I want. I have nearly complete control unless someone hacks in on here. Thats why I requested the two things above. Maybe there are some more good methods of preventing theft and fraud I would like to start a tread on that latter. But for now the above two requests I think are legit and should be at least discussed if not implemented. Thanks for any consideration.
    Last edited by jeffski; 03-13-2006 at 11:30 PM.

Junior Member Newbie

I'll try and implement what I described on my page latter but I have so many ideas and so many things I need to get done. It will take me a couple of weeks to write the proper php pages to do this. I might have it done by tomorrow if I can spend a little time on it. I may be able to pass it off as work.