Thread: Domain name transfer to spry.com declined

Junior Member Newbie

Exclamation Domain name transfer to spry.com declined

Hi there,

I have initiated and fully paid the following 4 domains' transfer to my own account with you yesterday:

dublinerasia.com
    dublinerbangkok.com
    dublinersingapore.com
    irishxchange.com

But the existing registrant has received a declined message from you and we can't transfer these 4 domains to you.

I want to know, why have you declined this transfer while you are fully paid for it and also what is the next step for me to finalise this transfer.

Thanks in advance,

PS: Open Ticket ID: [spry.com #139442]

Former Employee Power Poster

The email that you provided concerning the transfer was an authorization request from our registrar to the administrative contact of the domains to allow the transfer to occur. This is a security feature to prevent the stealing of domains The domains appear to be in the process of transferrig. However, if no authorization was given as specified in the request, the transfer will not complete.

Please make sure that the registrar you are transfering from does not have the domains locked and that authorization has been provided.

Junior Member Newbie

This is useful information. Thanks

Junior Member Newbie

A domain transfer is a process in which a domain is moved from one domain registrar to another registrar. Like the same you have mentioned i found the domain transfer from tucktail.com