Thread: Why is my site down again??

Junior Member Newbie

Default Why is my site down again??

am i the only person that cares if spry is down? why has my site been down since 2 am and nobody has looked into this - absolutely ridiculous that this keeps happening!!!!
    let me know what is going on!

matth@spry

Hello,

The shared hosting server is currently being rebooted and your site should be up momentarily. We apologize for the inconvenience.

--
    Spry Support

Junior Member Newbie

Does it take 3 hours to reboot a server? Come on!!!!

matth@spry

Hello,

Our Systems Administrators report that all shared hosting is back online. If you are still unable to reach your site, please open a support ticket.

--
    Spry Support

Junior Member Newbie

Now my site coloncleansingworks.net is getting a 504 error... what's up?,?

matth@spry

Hello,

Due to an ongoing issue with the RAID array on the hardware node hosting your shared hosting plan, our administrators have rebooted and run a full filesystem check. We expect this will correct the issue. Shared hosting VE's are now coming back online and your site(s) should be available shortly. We apologize for the inconvenience.

--
    Spry Support

Junior Member Newbie

My system is also down and it is costing me lots of lost income. Support says it's GoDaddy's problem, but I can't even log into my cp. I have two accounts with Spry and up until now the support has been great. But now - it sucks. i have been down for 2 days. Unacceptable. AND I can't find a number to call anymore.

Junior Member Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ingvarg View Post
    My system is also down and it is costing me lots of lost income. Support says it's GoDaddy's problem, but I can't even log into my cp. I have two accounts with Spry and up until now the support has been great. But now - it sucks. i have been down for 2 days. Unacceptable. AND I can't find a number to call anymore.
    Hi ingvarg. You can go to forums.spry.com/testimonials/5601-anyone-else-down-morning-2.html . All of us are experiencing this problem right now. And no, it' not GoDaddy's fault.