View Poll Results: Would like more communication from Spry in terms of transition and support model

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Major Issue in Boston Data Center

Member Newbie

The issue described in this post was fixed about a month ago, the same day the issue was originally posted. If you are still experiencing a problem please open a support ticket so we can investigate.

Junior Member Newbie

I can't login into my account. What stupid mesage is that "If you signed up before May 2010".. I try to login at "my.spry.com" and it redirects to the same fucking page that doesn't let me login.. I payed one year in advance and I have no way to sign in for support... Spry Support was great in the past... now is a fraud.. They don't answer emails neither.. =S

Same from here. i am also with you guys.

I hope it will be under consideration in future.

Junior Member Newbie

People, I do not know about you, but I agree on that Spry has gone really bad. Ever since migration occurred my VPS is going down at least 4 times a week. I have to reboot. Ever since I had spry (2007) I pay 10 dlls extra for premium support. Before migration they solved every problem I had. Now when I call they just tell me that the 10 bucks I pay monthly just gets me to the top of the ticket queue. Not fair. Just lost my most important customer. I will be migrating soon to another vps hosting company.

Moderator Newbie

What is support telling you when you contact them about these problems? Do you have an open ticket number(s) on the problem?

Member Newbie

Please send me a PM with your VPS IP address. Going down 4 times a week is not normal. Most accounts maintain uptime over 100 days, with some at more than 500 days.

Junior Member Newbie

hi i just like to spry but it has some problem I go and come after a day the server goes to down and i want to make out this problem .The spry is sucks

Moderator Newbie

I'm sorry that you're having problems, have you contacted support? If so, what did they say? Spry has done well by me and support has always been responsive to my needs.