Thread: Cpanel Installation

Junior Member Newbie

Default Cpanel Installation

I've got two VPS accounts with Spry and just signed up for a third one. I use CPanel to manage the first two accounts, but there is no option to enable CPanel on the third one. Can anyone advise when this will be available?

I ordered my new account from Spry because we're used to their service and support and are generally happy with their products, but if we can't administer our account with Cpanel (and soon), we'll unfortunately have to cancel and move elsewhere so our client can get up and running. Any information would be appreciated.

Junior Member Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by SamDaMan2U View Post
    I've got two VPS accounts with Spry and just signed up for a third one. I use CPanel to manage the first two accounts, but there is no option to enable CPanel on the third one. Can anyone advise when this will be available?

I ordered my new account from Spry because we're used to their service and support and are generally happy with their products, but if we can't administer our account with Cpanel (and soon), we'll unfortunately have to cancel and move elsewhere so our client can get up and running. Any information would be appreciated.
    Just as an add-on note, the banner ad at the top of this forum page says "CPANEL RESELLER LICENSE - $7.00".

Member Newbie

Looks like they're all too busy moving to answer you!