Thread: Christmas Day Our Server Acct. Was Suspended - Even When We're Paid Up

Junior Member Newbie

Unhappy Christmas Day Our Server Acct. Was Suspended - Even When We're Paid Up

I Just want to vent a little about Spry's customer service.
    Our server account VPS was taken offline according to spry I have not paid $40 outstanding. I checked again and my paypal account paid Spry for $7 cpanel license and $33 VPS.
    Christmas morning, my clients can't send or receive emails.
    websites are all down, some clients are advertising.
    I called support, I was told it will take up to 48 hours before billing can verify that we've paid. Despite my plea, all the support rep was to keep repeating the policies of up to 48 hours.
    The issue is with billing central, if you make a one time payment using paypal with a different email , their system don't track it at all. Whey display the option if you keep missing the transaction record. THIS HAPPEN TWO MONTHS IN A ROW.
    ALL YOU GET IN THE END IS "WE APOLOGIZE" YOU CAN'T BRING BACK THE LOST DOWNTIME. POTENTIALLY OUR SERVER WILL BE OFFLINE CHRISTMAS DAY AND DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS.
    I also try to use the option NEED MORE TIME - i clicked it thinking it will bring the server back online sooner. I got an email saying it will be a few minutes to restore but never happened. I OFFERED TO PAY THE OUTSTANDING $40 JUST TO GET IT ONLINE AGAIN BUT THE SUPPORT REP SAID THAT BILLING ALONE CAN HANDLE IT.

MERRY CHRISTMAS SPRY FROM OUR CLIENTS.
    They would have loved to email you to wish you merry christmas but they have no email.

Junior Member Newbie

I want to add that i get an email that there is activity on the ticket but when i go to login to see the ticket, I can't. I am blocked even on the support panel.
    Merry Christmas, I plan to do something but can't leave the house.

Junior Member Newbie

Still no response from SPRY - I WILL NOT RECOMMEND SPRY TO ANYONE OR ANYBODY. THIS IS JUST OVER THE TOP, MY CLIENTS HAVE NO EMAILS OR WEBSITE BECAUSE OF NON-PAYMENT OF $40 ACCORDING TO THEIR SYTEM THAT DON'T WORK. I HAVE PROOF THAT I HAVE PAID AND MY ENTRIES IN THIS FORUM WILL DOCUMENT THAT SPRY SUSPENDED A SERVER ACCOUNT WITHOUT LEGITIMATE REASON. MY CLIENTS ARE VERY UPSET ON CHRISTMAS DAY AND THEY ARE LOOSING BUSINESS EVERY HOUR IT'S OFFLINE.
    WE HAVE VPS ACCOUNT, ALL PAID UP, THE 2 ARE ONLINE THE OTHER IS NOT.
    IT'S JUST 3 ACCOUNTS TO THEM SO IT DON'T MATTER TO THEM IF I LOOSE ALL ACCOUNTS BECAUSE OF THIS INCIDENT 2 MONTHS IN A ROW.
    DEFINITELY LEAVING SPRY FOR GOOD

Moderator Newbie

Hi blogsplatterz, I'm sorry to hear about the billing issue you had on Christmas Day. I've been a Spry customer for many years and personally have had a good experience with their billing and support. For me, they've always been helpful and timely in their responses.

As you know, not a whole lot happens in the business world on Christmas Day. I hope that Spry's billing department was able to resolve your issue quickly after the holiday had passed.

For myself, after I make a payment to any vendor, I always check the billing records to ensure that the transaction was correctly applied to my account. Mistakes and glitches do happen occasionally, despite all best efforts.

Again, I'm sorry about the issues you had and I hope they've been resolved.

- ChrisW