I Just want to vent a little about Spry's customer service.
Our server account VPS was taken offline according to spry I have not paid $40 outstanding. I checked again and my paypal account paid Spry for $7 cpanel license and $33 VPS.
Christmas morning, my clients can't send or receive emails.
websites are all down, some clients are advertising.
I called support, I was told it will take up to 48 hours before billing can verify that we've paid. Despite my plea, all the support rep was to keep repeating the policies of up to 48 hours.
The issue is with billing central, if you make a one time payment using paypal with a different email , their system don't track it at all. Whey display the option if you keep missing the transaction record. THIS HAPPEN TWO MONTHS IN A ROW.
ALL YOU GET IN THE END IS "WE APOLOGIZE" YOU CAN'T BRING BACK THE LOST DOWNTIME. POTENTIALLY OUR SERVER WILL BE OFFLINE CHRISTMAS DAY AND DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS.
I also try to use the option NEED MORE TIME - i clicked it thinking it will bring the server back online sooner. I got an email saying it will be a few minutes to restore but never happened. I OFFERED TO PAY THE OUTSTANDING $40 JUST TO GET IT ONLINE AGAIN BUT THE SUPPORT REP SAID THAT BILLING ALONE CAN HANDLE IT.

MERRY CHRISTMAS SPRY FROM OUR CLIENTS.
They would have loved to email you to wish you merry christmas but they have no email.