Thread: Spry Support Service Level is Spiraling.

Junior Member Newbie

Default Spry Support Service Level is Spiraling.

I contacted support with the issue: From my IP I can't ftp to a client account. I was very specifi and detailed in the support ticket. We have been with spry for over 2 plus years. We have 2 separate accounts. One of which, I am just one of the contact person for the server but not the owner. I have another VPS account which I and another friend.
    I have different email for each server so not to confuse support for which server I was asking for support. For years, there was no problem. I open a ticket for this server using the correct email, no problem they know which server I was contacting them about.
    Today, it seems like the support reps didn't even ready my email.
    In my email I listed:
    Domain Name
    IP
    Server Name
    Account Name

Support opened the ticket on the wrong server and was asking my pets name.
    I am moving a handful of the website I have on spry. There are other hosting companies that can duplicate what they provided now plus more and more up to standards on support.
    I missed the Seattle support team. If you are busy, like we all try to be, it takes away from the time and productivity.
    I am still waiting for my IP to be unblocked.
    They have not figured out which ticket it was for.

Moderator Newbie

Hi blogsplatterz, I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with Spry's support team. They've been very responsive for me, though I've had better luck calling in. From what I can tell, it sounds like you're doing everything right, especially by including the IP address in the support ticket, just to be sure.

Just a thought, can you FTP to other servers from your IP? I wonder if either 1) the other end is blocking the request, or 2) perhaps you have a firewall misconfiguration issue. I'm sorry if you've already checked these things, but I thought I'd ask anyway in hopes of maybe resolving the problem faster.

Member Newbie

Please post the ticket number and I'll see what we can do to unblock the IP.