Thread: Spry support email address failing

Junior Member Newbie

Default Spry support email address failing

Anyone know the current address for Spry Support?

I got a message apparently from Spry Support with From: address support@spay-inc.com (yes, SPAY Inc. - some related company??) which refuses emails.

Also support@spry-inc.com gets a refusal from cyzap.net - www dot cyzap dot net showing again a different company.

The web Support system is unavailable to me since Spry erroneously cancelled my account - after I gave notice for non-renewal next month, Spry cancelled the account early.

Thanks.

Moderator Newbie

If you're unable to use the support ticket system, there are several other ways to contact them:
    Spry Contact Information

- Chris

Junior Member Newbie

Thanks. If no-one can answer my question, I'll try those.

PS I did subsequently think to try billing@spry-inc.com - so far no NDN.

Moderator Newbie

AFAIK, there is no official email contact address. I believe the official contact page that I linked to is the best way to contact Spry regarding your billing issues.

Junior Member Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisW View Post
    AFAIK, there is no official email contact address.
    I've previously received Spry Support replies from support@spry-inc.com and support@spay-inc.com . That makes them official in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisW View Post
    I believe the official contact page that I linked to is the best way to contact Spry regarding your billing issues.
    Thanks, but please note the issue I have is not a billing issue. It a service issue - Spry terminated my service before the pre-paid service period expired. And I am disappointed that when I asked for remedy to this Spry error, Spry said this would cost $50 to restore the files from backup.

Moderator Newbie

Well, I don't know Spry's side of it, but you might try sending a PM to Matt@Spry with your account info and explain your situation. I don't know if he can help, but he might be able to get some better answers for you.