Thread: Can not access account / VPS is down

Junior Member Newbie

Exclamation Can not access account / VPS is down

Hello, anyone from SPRY - my VPS is down a several days now and I can not neither login to my account to figure out the issue nor submit a ticket. IPs assigned to VPS are not responding either, contact form is not being watched I guess. Account under question is the same as my user name on forum.

Moderator Newbie

You might try the sales/support contact number 888-808-7779.
    Last edited by ChrisW; 05-22-2013 at 08:56 AM. Reason: added #

Junior Member Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisW View Post
    You might try the sales/support contact number 888-808-7779.
    I've got response on contact form today, will see progress. But, just to note - phone call must be last resort, particularly in IT, and specifically in web service - you should not expect your customers to be fluent in English unless you have multilingual support option.

Junior Member Newbie

My good lord, I haven't experienced that unprofessional support for ages. Entire VPS (with a number of domains) and SPRY account are suspended because one of the sites was reported to have JavaScript injection. Not to mention that it was enough to block the domain name under the question via any network means you'd have in place as a VPS hosting provider as a first resort, but now support is asking me to login via FTP to __INACTIVE__ VPS instance to remove harmful content. Hello? I even can not login to SPRY account to activate VPS!

Moderator Newbie

If you point out that it's inactive and you can't FTP into it, they should reactivate it for you to remove the content. Why they don't handle it differently, I'm not sure and can't really speak to that.